HOW TO PLAY Unmatched Air Traffic Control:
- Select an airport.
- Select from various real aircrafts and airlines that will operate at your airport (More airlines will increase your profit).
- To play, just be alert in the right pane, yellow lights will flash when an aircraft need your cleared to the task (Landing, Missed approach, Taxiing, Pushback, takeoff etc).
- You can select via the control panel or by simply touching the aircraft.
- In the bottom menu, you give the aircraft command and this will follow your way but if there is another ahead they may conflict.
- After each takeoff, you get the points corresponding to this aircraft (each 5 aircrafts added to your list, this profit increase), that the end level will be converted into credits that you can use buying more boarding gates, more aircraft or other airports.
- Stay tuned for aircraft taking off because in case of failure these abort takeoff wanting to return to the gate.
Unmatched Air Traffic Control is much like the actual operation of a busy airport, but with easy and self-explanatory controls. Is a great hobby that stimulates memory and reasoning.
Have fun and good flights